"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."
The CLT10 is a free online preparatory exam for the CLT designed for 9th and 10th graders. It can be proctored by a parent at home or taken in-school at participating institutions. The test takes approximately two hours to complete, and it assesses English, mathematical, and critical reasoning skills. Students receive their scores within two business days, and they can instantly share them with an unlimited number of colleges and universities for free. There is also an optional, ungraded, thirty minute essay portion. The CLT10 provides students with the opportunity for recognition and, for top scorers, a scholarship to a CLT partner college.
- CLT Partner Colleges
- CLT10 Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- CLT Practice Exams
- CLT Author Bank
- Test Content Comparison
- If you need testing accommodations due to a documented learning or physical disability, please complete our Accommodations Request Form.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are part of a school interested in assessing your students with the CLT10. Special rates are available for in-school premium analytics.
The CLT10 is a free test. Optional Student Analytics may be purchased for $24.
Upcoming Test Dates
Sep 28-29, 2021
(Deadline - Sep 26)
Students who register for this exam will be able to take it anytime on Sep. 28 or 29.
What you’ll need:
- Students taking the test at home will need a proctor (an adult 21 or older who is able to supervise and assist with instructions and timekeeping)
- A laptop, desktop, or tablet (sorry, no phones)
- A stable internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers