A Test to Match Your School’s Philosophy
Classic Learning Test’s suite of assessments provides a standard of testing that is intellectually richer and more rigorous than tests based on the Common Core State Standards.
For School Administrators
See how the CLT gives schools a greater understanding of student performance.
For Teachers & Educators
See how the CLT aligns with your curriculum & gives you a worthwhile teaching resource.
The CLT Difference
See why so many schools are switching to the CLT suite of assessments for their standardized testing needs.
- Only lasts 2 hours and provides scores and analytics within days
- Provides teachers with a worthwhile teaching resource
- Assesses both aptitude and achievement
- Delivers more rigorous content than other standardized tests
- Utilizes meaningful and primary sources that validate your school’s curriculum
- Promotes critical and higher-level analysis
Have Additional Questions?
We want to ensure you have the information you need. Click below to request more information or to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
“The CLT contains not only primary sources that are worth reading, but also encourages teachers to keep teaching the way they’re teaching.”