A Test to Match Your School’s Philosophy
Classic Learning Test’s suite of assessments provides a standard of testing that is intellectually richer and more rigorous than tests based on the Common Core State Standards.
For School Administrators
See how the CLT gives schools a greater understanding of student performance.
For Teachers & Educators
See how the CLT aligns with your curriculum & gives you a worthwhile teaching resource.
The CLT Difference
See why so many schools are switching to the CLT suite of assessments for their standardized testing needs.
- Only lasts 2 hours and provides scores and analytics within days
- Provides teachers with a worthwhile teaching resource
- Assesses both aptitude and achievement
- Delivers more rigorous content than other standardized tests
- Utilizes meaningful and primary sources that validate your school’s curriculum
- Promotes critical and higher-level analysis
“The CLT contains not only primary sources that are worth reading, but also encourages teachers to keep teaching the way they’re teaching.”