CLT Student Analytics
It's a maxim that has endured for thousands of years. A key part of any test is the opportunity to learn more about how you think. This feedback can and should drive self-improvement—not only on future tests, but also in your academic pursuits.
To help provide this feedback, CLT is proud to announce the launch of CLT Student Analytics—a thorough analysis of your test results. CLT Student Analytics are FREE for anyone who takes the CLT or CLT8, and are available for a small fee for students who only take the FREE CLT10. CLT Student Analytics are provided as a 1-year subscription, which gives access to analytics for every test—CLT, CLT10, and CLT8.
This comprehensive evaluation provides insights into how your test scores compare with other examinees, your areas of strength and weakness, and potential example problems that may help you prepare for future tests. Students who take the CLT will also see how their scores correspond to the ACT and SAT.
With CLT Student Analytics, you no longer have to guess on which subjects and topics you scored well or poorly. That means you can study smarter, and know yourself better.
How To Access Your Analytics:
If you have taken a test before
- Step 1) Log in to your account.
- Step 2) Scroll down to your test history.
- Step 3) Select the “Analytics” button for that test.
If you haven't taken a test before
- Step 1) If you don't yet have an account, Register for a new account.
- Step 2) If you already have an account, log in.
- Step 3) Register for a test.
- Step 4) If you are registering for a CLT or CLT8, CLT Student Analytics is included in the payment.*
- Step 5) If you are registering for a CLT10, you can choose to add CLT Student Analytics for $24.**
*CLT Student Analytics will be available once test scores for that test are released.
**During registration, select the "Add to cart" button under the "CLT Student Analytics" box.
You will automatically be directed to your Shopping Cart where you can complete payment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call us at (844) 925-8392.